Recovery index after client node deleted

Hi everyone, I’m using the chart with 2 clients, 2 master and 3 data, and I’m having two issues:

First: The indices created are randomly saved in the nodes, but when search in kibana, it return only the indices saved in each node per refresh, not all. Is that the correct behavior?

Second: I deleted one client node and all indices saved are removed and don’t shows up in kibana. Is there a way to restore the indices from data nodes ( this one is statefull). How to proceed in a rancher environment to keep the data in a eventual scaling?

When I run the .kibana*/_settings?, I get this:

{“.kibana_1”:{“settings”:{“index”:{“number_of_shards”:“1”,“auto_expand_replicas”:“0-1”,“provided_name”:“.kibana_1”,“creation_date”:“1565790554732”,“number_of_replicas”:“0”,“uuid”:“UfwUR56QDMevcQGdKzjabM”,“version”:{“created”:“6070199”}}}}}

{“.kibana_92668751_admin”:{“settings”:{“index”:{“creation_date”:“1565790629788”,“number_of_shards”:“5”,“number_of_replicas”:“1”,“uuid”:“Oq20HVty1cJH5aJvEzkTMF”,“version”:{“created”:“6070199”},“provided_name”:“.kibana_92668751_admin”}}}}

Thanks for the help in advance.

PS.: This settings are the default configuration of the helm. Which file I edit to change the number of shards?