There seems to be a UI bug when configuring a monitor action on the latest version. This bug did not exist on any previous version.
Versions (relevant - OpenSearch/Dashboard/Server OS/Browser):
- OpenSearch 2.11.0
- Firefox, Safari and Chrome browser
Describe the issue:
- Go to playground.opensearch.org and edit the sample_cluster_metrics_nodes_stats_monitor
- Click on “sample_node_trigger”
- Click on “Add action”
- Give it any name you like
- Try to edit “Message subject” or " Message" fields. You’ll notice that each time you enter a character the UI loses focus.
- “Enable action throttling” and try to enter a value on “Throttle actions to only trigger every”. Same thing happens.
I also opened an issue on the GitHub project.