Various conditions creating an alarm

Versions (relevant - OpenSearch/Dashboard/Server OS/Browser): v 2.3.0

Describe the issue:
I need help with this.

I’m trying to build a monitor and alarm system in order to get emails when a certain data comes to our logs.

Everything works fine, but the next issue:

I have a field that gives a certain error. That field is called “Response_code”. and the results are numbers and may vary: 403, 409, 510, etc

I need to create an alert when 5 or more “Response_code” results are the same, but only from results from 400 to 510 and with the 404 exception (I don’t care about it). FOr now, the further I get is to create a monitor with this query which apparently works:

{
“size”: 0,
“query”: {
“bool”: {
“filter”: [
{
“range”: {
@timestamp”: {
“from”: “{{period_end}}||-1h”,
“to”: “{{period_end}}”,
“include_lower”: true,
“include_upper”: true,
“format”: “epoch_millis”,
“boost”: 1
}
}
},
{
“returnCode”: {
“from”: 400,
“to”: 403,
}
}
},
{
“returnCode”: {
“from”: 405,
“to”: 510,
}
}
}
],
“adjust_pure_negative”: true,
}
},
“aggregations”: {
“metric”: {
“value_count”: {
“field”: “returnCode”
}
}
}
}

BUT, I need to get the alarm not when I get 5 or more errors like that, I only want them when I get 5 or more of ONE single result. I mean, if I get 2 errors of the result 400, and 4 of the result 500, I don´t want an alarm. I only want it if there are 8 results of 500 or 6 times the 501 result.

I guess I can somehow write a query when creating the “trigger” but I don’t know how. Any help?

I hope you understand me guys, because I’m really desperate.

Configuration:

Relevant Logs or Screenshots:

Might have some good examples for you based on the “sample scripts” section.
You would have to iterate through the results set and for each 500 increment the 500 counter, etc - then at the end of the script have a condition block that says "if 500_errors > N return true else if 400_errors > N return true etc…