A great opportunity to join a unique B2B startup! Opster builds solutions for DevOps teams that help them easily manage and operate their Elasticsearch. We also provide free tools and guides to the community on all topics related to Elasticsearch and OpenSearch.
- Writing technical guides on topics related to Elasticsearch and OpenSearch (see examples here: Elasticsearch Guides - Best Practices - with tips, code snippets and more )
- Participating in brainstorming sessions with the rest of the content team to stay up-to-date with the newest features and opportunities.
- Option to peer-review other guides and articles.
- Potential to grow to a professional services or support position, helping Opster’s customers with operating their Elasticsearch production environments and troubleshooting issues.
Skills and qualifications
We are looking for someone to write informative, clear guides about Elasticsearch and OpenSearch. About you:
- Experience working with Elasticsearch.
- Verbal and written skills in English.
- Experience with writing blogs – an advantage.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Applying for Technical Guide Writer position.