Seeking Guidance on creating a simple but efficient alerting system to our company's OpenSearch

Hey everyone,

I’ve been grappling with a rather intricate development task lately and could use some advice from those who are well-versed in this area.

I’m facing difficulties while creating an alert system to notify via email/Slack when a condition is met. It is seemingly easy for someone who is familiar with the system but unfortunately, it isn’t working for us.

We are struggling to find a solution that fits my project’s requirements. If anyone has experience or expertise in this topic, I’d greatly appreciate some insights or pointers in the right direction.

I’m particularly interested in understanding how it is done, and any resources, tutorials, or best practices you could recommend would be incredibly helpful. I’m willing to compensate for valuable assistance, whether through consultation or other means, within the forum guidelines, of course.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.