Open Distro for Elasticsearch 0.8.0 is now available. This release includes support for Elasticsearch and Kibana 6.6.2 as well as assorted minor enhancements and bug fixes. To learn more, see the release notes in the GitHub repository for each individual plugin.
Updated Docker images and RPM packages are available now. If you are using Docker, make sure your compose file either specifies 0.8.0 or uses the latest tag.
- All plug-ins added support for Elasticsearch release version 6.6.2
- Upgrade to latest Kotlin version - PR #7
- Fixed task name in build instructions - PR #12
- Fixed sorting on Destination Type on destinations list page.
- Fix issue for query by index pattern in JDBC driver - PR #9:
- Return friendly error message instead of NPE for illegal query and other exception cases - PR #10: