Error during creation of user for Filebeat in order to connect

Hello, trying to create user and role for Filebeat to connect to Open Distro Elasticsearch. From Filebeat documentation https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/beats/filebeat/current/beats-basic-auth.html Im trying to run this:
POST _security/role/filebeat_writer { "cluster": ["manage_index_templates","monitor","manage_ingest_pipelines"], "indices": [ { "names": [ "filebeat-*" ], "privileges": ["write","create_index"] } ] }

By the way Im running this from inside Kibana, from Dev Tools. So Im getting this response:

{ "error": { "root_cause": [ { "type": "security_exception", "reason": "Unexpected exception indices:data/write/index" } ], "type": "security_exception", "reason": "Unexpected exception indices:data/write/index" }, "status": 500 }

Also was thinking to create role and user from inside Kibana Security section. But when Im trying to create a role, I cannot find in Cluster Permissions: "manage_index_templates","manage_ingest_pipelines". I can only see "MONITOR".

Maybe Im trying to do this in totally wrong way, so I would really appreciate any help.

Apologies for the delay. Please download the latest version of Open Distro for Elasticsearch. In case you are still facing this issue, please raise a Github Issue.