When opening a new topic, you will notice the addition of a template to fill in.
This field could include the following:
- OpenSearch version:
- Server OS version:
- OpenSearch Dashboards version (if relevant):
- Browser version (if relevant):
- Browser OS version (if relevant):
Describe the issue
When possible, include the following:
- Steps to reproduce:
- Expected behavior:
How is your instance configured? Is there anything you believe would be relevant in troubleshooting?
Relevant logs or Screenshots
- OpenSearch logs
- OpenSearch Dashboards logs (if relevant)
- Screenshots (if relevant):
- Errors in browser console (if relevant):
- Additional data
(please do not include personally identifiable information that should not be shared publicly)
The template and above examples are meant as a guideline - not a requirement - and asked in an effort to enable other community members to answer questions in a timely manner.
We hope this helps.
If you have suggestions or changes - please let us know