SSL connection error

Versions (relevant - OpenSearch/Dashboard/Server OS/Browser):

Describe the issue:

Hello. I noticed that there are a lot of such errors on the cluster masters, but everything works fine. Please help me figure out what the problem might be.

Exception during establishing a SSL connection: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
	at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.throwConnectionReset(SocketChannelImpl.java:394) ~[?:?]
	at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(SocketChannelImpl.java:426) ~[?:?]
	at org.opensearch.transport.CopyBytesSocketChannel.readFromSocketChannel(CopyBytesSocketChannel.java:155) ~[transport-netty4-client-2.8.0.jar:2.8.0]
	at org.opensearch.transport.CopyBytesSocketChannel.doReadBytes(CopyBytesSocketChannel.java:140) ~[transport-netty4-client-2.8.0.jar:2.8.0]
	at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:151) [netty-transport-4.1.91.Final.jar:4.1.91.Final]
	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:788) [netty-transport-4.1.91.Final.jar:4.1.91.Final]
	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysPlain(NioEventLoop.java:689) [netty-transport-4.1.91.Final.jar:4.1.91.Final]
	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:652) [netty-transport-4.1.91.Final.jar:4.1.91.Final]
	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:562) [netty-transport-4.1.91.Final.jar:4.1.91.Final]
	at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:997) [netty-common-4.1.91.Final.jar:4.1.91.Final]
	at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74) [netty-common-4.1.91.Final.jar:4.1.91.Final]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) [?:?]

Configuration:

Relevant Logs or Screenshots:

Hi @Kruzerson

Can you share your opensearch.yml ?

Could you please also share the output of the following commands:
GET _cat/nodes
GET _cluster/health

Hello @Eugene7 . We have found a problem. It’s a combination of network and root certificate issues. Thank you anyway. But maybe you can help with ISM?

Hi @Kruzerson

You can create a new topic with your issue. I will try to help you.

@Eugene7, thanks)

Hi @Kruzerson .
We are facing with the same problem. I would like to kindly ask you to explain root cause, or what was the problem on your side? Maybe we have same problem as well. Hopefully, with the same root cause.
Thank you!

Hello @dhrubo Can you help me with this as well.
Exception during establishing a SSL connection: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

My Opensearch dashboard gets disconnected automatically and I see this on the opensearch server. I am not able to see what could be the reason.