Settings reset and Indexes not showing up?

Versions (relevant - OpenSearch/Dashboard/Server OS/Browser):

OpenSearch 2.11
OpenSearch Dashboards 2.11

Describe the issue:

I am running OpenSearch on localhost to analyze some data. After running a program that writes documents to some indices overnight, I come back and observe the following symptoms:

• Settings are reset. For example, the front-end is in light mode when I set it to dark mode.
  • Indexes and index patterns that previously existed aren’t visible anywhere, but I can still run SQL queries on them and get results.
  • When I click on “Discover,” an error shows up: "" is not a configured index pattern ID
  • Hitting control-c to execute a graceful shutdown then restarting does not solve the issue

I think this happened to me before, but the settings came back after a few minutes.

• Is this a known issue?
  • What are the go-to steps for debugging this sort of problem? Currently I can’t reproduce this and I’m not sure how to approach this problem

Relevant Logs or Screenshots:

I don’t see any errors in the logs, or anything indicating that there is a problem

I clicked on “Discover”, and all I’m seeing is a blank page. Here’s some logs that show up in the JavaScript console:

Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'unsafe-eval' 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-75XtnrpDA0UHDMcl7S8lvswryIOd0RqgacRh0AMOgdk='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

bootstrap.js:43 ^ A single error about an inline script not firing due to content security policy is expected!
core.entry.js:15 Detected an unhandled Promise rejection.
TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'split')
reportsDashboards.plugin.js:24 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'split')
    at checkURLParams (reportsDashboards.plugin.js:24:109605)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (reportsDashboards.plugin.js:24:109487)
    at u (osd-ui-shared-deps.js:411:26168)
    at l (osd-ui-shared-deps.js:411:26470)
core.entry.js:15 Error: Could not locate that index-pattern (id: b9e74620-765a-11ee-b3b2-d7452dd32b0e), [click here to re-create it](management/opensearch-dashboards/indexPatterns)
    at index_patterns_IndexPatternsService.get (data.plugin.js:1:504245)
    at async index_patterns_IndexPatternsService.getDefault (data.plugin.js:1:500256)
    at async getPreloadedState (dataExplorer.plugin.js:1:9410)
    at async getPreloadedState (dataExplorer.plugin.js:1:4842)
    at async loadReduxState (dataExplorer.plugin.js:1:5530)
    at async getPreloadedStore (dataExplorer.plugin.js:1:6523)
    at async mount (dataExplorer.plugin.js:17:23827)
    at async mount (core.entry.js:15:82670)
mount @ core.entry.js:15
core.entry.js:15 Error: Slice discover already registered
    at registerSlice (dataExplorer.plugin.js:1:7459)
    at dataExplorer.plugin.js:1:6479
    at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at getPreloadedStore (dataExplorer.plugin.js:1:6418)
    at mount (dataExplorer.plugin.js:17:23862)
    at async mount (core.entry.js:15:82670)

I notice there’s a message Could not locate that index-pattern (id: b9e74620-765a-11ee-b3b2-d7452dd32b0e), [click here to re-create it](management/opensearch-dashboards/indexPatterns), but I don’t see anything that I can click on the page, so something is clearly broken