How to take into account only one value of an array from the filter?

Good morning !

I am using Opensearch to create a dashboard to visualize all the information from my TheHive (incident response tool).

I retrieve this data from logstash which sends it to Opensearch.

I have a small problem with a field, let me explain.

I have a field called “code”, it can include different values ​​of the type: “U1”, “U12”, “U45”, etc.

This field is an array that can contain one or more values. That is, it can be equal to:

"code": [
"U1"]

or

"U12",
"U34"]

or

"UXX",
"UXX",
"UXX"]

etc.

So no problem, I retrieve this data on OpenSearch Dashboard and I display with a Pie the percentage of UXX for each.

However, I would like to create two different Pies. A Pie that corresponds to organization A and another to organization B. The idea is to select the “UXX” according to the corresponding organizations.

So, on each Pie, I just have to select the data under the “code” field, and add a filter to remove for example “U12” and “U78” which do not belong to organization A.

However, I have a problem when there are multiple values ​​in the “code” array.

Indeed, let’s imagine that I have the code array with the values ​​"U33" and U"12", knowing that U33 belongs to organization A and the other to organization B, if I create the Pie for the organization A, I would just have to put an “is not” filter for the “U12” value of the “code” field. But this does not work, because as soon as one of the values ​​entered in the filter belongs to the table, ALL the values ​​of the table are displayed on the Pie.

Do you have a solution ?