How can we merge two different opensearch request into one Body

I have 4 different body and I want to merge them to one request. let me paste two of them here:
{“query”:{“bool”:{“must”:[{“terms”:{“agent.name”:[“Site”,“pc11org2”]}},{“terms”:{“rule.level”:[7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15]}}],“filter”:[{“range”:{“rule.level”:{“gte”:“12”,“lt”:null}}},{“range”:{“timestamp”:{“from”:“now-24h”,“to”:“now”}}}]}},“aggs”:{},“size”:0,“track_total_hits”:true}

and the second one:
{“query”:{“bool”:{“must”:[{“terms”:{“agent.name”:[“Site”,“pc11org2”]}},{“terms”:{“rule.level”:[7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15]}}],“filter”:[{“bool”:{“should”:[{“match_phrase”:{“rule.groups”:“win_authentication_failed”}},{“match_phrase”:{“rule.groups”:“authentication_failed”}},{“match_phrase”:{“rule.groups”:“authentication_failures”}}],“minimum_should_match”:1}},{“range”:{“timestamp”:{“from”:“now-24h”,“to”:“now”}}}]}},“aggs”:{},“size”:0,“track_total_hits”:true}

Each one has its own response like this:
{“took”:151,“timed_out”:false,“_shards”:{“total”:165,“successful”:165,“skipped”:159,“failed”:0},“hits”:{“total”:{“value”:0,“relation”:“eq”},“max_score”:null,“hits”:}}

The second one:
{“took”:873,“timed_out”:false,“_shards”:{“total”:165,“successful”:165,“skipped”:0,“failed”:0},“hits”:{“total”:{“value”:2775764,“relation”:“eq”},“max_score”:null,“hits”:}}

How can I merge these two request bodies two one in order also to understand which response belongs to which request?